Table of Contents
- 2x M2x16mm hex screws, I got these
- 6x M4x16mm hex screws, I got these
- 4x 24W Quick Charge modules, I got these
- 4x 10*15mm switches I got these
- 2x 2 Pole 5mm Pitch Terminal, I got these
- the PCB from https://aisler.net/p3dt/projects/quickcharger-v1
- 3D Print: quickcharger-bottom.stl and quickcharger-top.stl
- PCB Source: quickcharger.zip (open with KiCad)
I am not a professional regarding electronics. This is just a hobby project that I designed to work for me. I give no guarantees that it will work for you in any way. I have no idea about trace width/thickness, etc. nor did I do any calculations if this thing will work with all ports running at 24W (i.e. 92W in total). And I have not tested it.
You are building this at your own risk.
If you are happy with two ports and no separate switches, check this out: https://de.aliexpress.com/item/Dual-2-Doppel-USB-Schnelle-Ladeger-t-Buck-Modul-Eingang-6-V-30-V-Single-Port/32903126995.html
Until I have the time to write this in detail, check this video: (If you have questions, write me a message via Instagram)